It’s official: summer is finally here. Whether it’s the fact that I can now comfortably wear cut-off shorts everyday, or drink a glass of iced coffee without freezing my butt off, I’ve got countless GREAT reasons to be super stoked about the seasonal change. While I’m daydreaming about those hot steamy summer days, I’ve decided to start my shopping list early for a fun day at the beach, sitting with an umbrella drink in-hand. Here’s a few of my wardrobe essentials I’ve been practicing my self control with. What are your summer picks?
1. Shade your eyes with the coolest pair of sunglasses around from Quay Eyeware.
2. Of course you need a kill swimsuit to sunbathe in! This rad Lolli Swim one piece is perfect!
3. Mother said you should never leave the house without a hat to protect you from the sun…which is why I never ever forget my favorite Brixton Savannah straw hat.
4. My favorite thing to wear is of course a great floral dress – I’m OBSESSED with this Mink Pink Daisy Dukes Dress.
5. You OBVIOUSLY can’t go to the beach without a beach towel to dry you off with. I definitely dig the NEFF Flamingo towel.
6. One Teaspoon makes the BEST cutoffs ever, that are oh-so perfect for a day at the beach.
7. Store all those important beach necessities in this super cute Baggu polka-dot canvas backpack.
8. Who needs ugly flip flops when you can be cute and comfy in the Mel by Melissa sandals?