It’s that time again, ladies! Time to stress your panties off about the perfect ball gown to rock and what shade of lipstick to dawn at this year’s prom. Are you ready? Well if you’re anything like many girls I know, then you probably waited till the last minute to get your outfit to look absolutely perfect for that special night. Don’t know what to wear? We got you covered! Here are the necessities you definitely need for the most stylish prom ever!
- A dress…OF COURSE! I’m crushing hard on this rad Reverse Cut out dress!
- A super cute clutch to put all your after prom/during prom necessities. I’m in love with this Hologram Janelle clutch.
- No one likes to cake on make up, but then again…no one wants to look too bare either. TheBALM Stainiac lip stain in “Prom Queen” has the right amount of color, without feeling like a clown.
- Go simple with your jewelry with the new 8 Other Reasons cuff.
- Forget expensive manis, go for a fun nail wrap to show off your playful personality. I love the NCLA x Melody Ehsani Special Edition nail wrap in Pastel Panther.
- Last but certainly not least, dance the night away in comfy (yet chic) heels, like the Jeffrey Campbell Soiree shoe.