It’s here! It’s finally here! The desert event we’ve all been waiting for! Coachella has finally arrived, and if you’re anything like me, then you’re more than likely waiting to the very last minute to pack. Pooo! Don’t know what to bring? No biggy! I got you covered with your Coachella Musts! Here’s what you need:
1. A pair of rad Le Specs Ding a Ling sunnies!
2. You definitely need a light-weight tank! The exclusive Civil ‘Wild Cat’ tank has just enough sass to make anyone green with style envy.
3. For those days you just can’t bare the sun, a rad 5-panel Dimepiece hat is exactly what you need.
4. When it’s hot, we all get pretty lazy. Which is why we all need to bring an adorable relaxed dress with us. The Finders Keepers ‘Lost for Words’ dress is absolutely perfect for the 3-day heat wave you’re about to encounter, as well as a late morning rolling out of bed and back to Coachella.
5. A big shoulder bag or backpack to store everything you need: From sunblock to your shades, you’ll definitely be thanking me that I reminded you to bring a big bag. The *Accessories Boutique ‘Cobra’ canvas bag is your best bet for a killer handbag.
6. You definitely need a cute bathing suit to rock at all the star-studded pool parties! The Minimale Animale ‘Golden Triangle’ swimsuit is sure to make a big statement at any party you attend.
7. Get down and dirty with a pair of denim cut-offs! The One Teaspoon ‘Encrusted Bandit’ shorts are my fave!
8. Finally, trek through the steamy hot festival fields, grab a pair of Dr. Marten ‘Liza Studded Sandals’ for 24 hours of comfy bliss.