Our beauty guru Jeannie Vincent helped us out to make two standout summer looks using our wide range of Stila cosmetics! One is a sunny look, great for work or a day of shopping and the other look is sultry, perfect for a night out on the town or a special date with the object of your affection.
1. Apply the lightest shade from Stila’s Gold Glow Eyeshadow Trio (sold out but tried the Eyeshadow Trio in Gilded), a shimmering champagne, to inner corner of eye and browbone for highlight. Using a fluffy eyeshadow brush, sweep a light dusting of the medium gold shade all over eyelid and blend into crease. Using a smaller brush, apply the darker bronze shade from the eyeshadow trio to the outer corner of the eye and blend into crease. Take the same brush and without redipping/adding more product, drag it along the lower lashline for definition. Using a skinny liner brush, apply Stila Smudge Pot in Black (also sold out unfortunately! But try the Stay All Day liner pen!) to top lashline only. Feel free to wing it out for a little extra drama. The creamy gel texture of the liner allows for easier control and greater precision over a liquid formula while still giving you a nice clean line. Finish the eyes off with a few clean swipes of Glamoureyes Volumizing Mascara on top lashes only for a wide-eyed look.
2. After applying your usual concealer, foundation, and/or powder, give yourself a little color back with Stila’s Convertible Color compact in Gladiola, a sheer peach. Using your fingertips, pop a bit right onto the center of the apple of your cheek and blend out and up onto your cheekbone for a subtle glow.
3. Using the same Convertible Color in Gladiola, apply generously to your lips for a creamy coral pout. Top it off with Stila Lip Glaze in Fruit Punch for a little shine.
1. For this look we used shades from the Stila In The Moment Eyeshadow Palette. Apply Desire, a light matte peach to the inner corner and browbone for highlight. Use Wonder, a pale shimmery pink all over lid and into crease.
2. Using a smaller eyeshadow brush, apply Improvise, a deep shimmering eggplant to outer corner for dimension and blend into crease. Line your eyes with Stila Smudge Pot in Black along the top lashline and on the inner rim/waterline (again, you can pick up the Stay All Day liner pen!). Go over the black line on the top and bottom eyelids with the Improvise eyeshadow to create a smudged effect. Finish off the eyes with several coats of Glamoureyes Volumizing Mascara on top and bottom lashes.
3. After evening out your skin with your usual base makeup, use Stila Convertible Color compact in Petunia, a sheer pale pink, to add color to both your cheeks and lips. The color is subtle enough to not compete with the dramatic eye but gives enough pop to keep the look lively.
– Jenna Tortorici and Leah Soffian