Steal Her Style: Brigette, C’est Chic!by Miss KL on Jul 10, 2012 • 12:43 •
Gorgeous 1960’s screen siren Brigitte Bardot knew how to pull together a summer ensemble like no other, pairing iconic French classics with her signature flirty edge. Try channeling her amazing style with one of these looks. Roll out of bed, forget the hair brush, throw on some winged liner and you’re done.
Above: cropped high waisted skinnies, flats, and a little white tank.
- Ariana – Ulu by Sea.Love
- The Jodie Cropped Skinny Jean – Motel
- The Adena Flat in Black – Sam Edelman
Loose summer dress, floppy hat, and some kickass sandals.
- The Valeria Dress in Black – For Love & Lemons
- The Seaside Hat – Coal
- The Minx Shoe – DV8 by Dolce Vita
Classic trench and striped dress with oversized shades and sky high heels.
- The Monty Jacket - Jack BB Dakota
- The Illusionist Dress – *NYC Boutique
- The Bridge Retro Aviator Sunglasses – All Day
– Sarah Shakeri