Have a longstanding love affair with the contraptions we fondly know as flatforms, thigh high boots, and night walkers? Then you probably understand the defense “So shoe me!” when explaining your latest splurge. Well ladies, we have a game for you! If you aren’t already aware of the shoe porn goldmine on Pinterest, I recommend you log into the latest social media darling ASAP. Our latest lookbook, “From the Bottom Up,” is an ode to fabulous footwear and the killer spring gear which complements it best. You know we are suckers when it comes to giving our best fans free loot, so here is your chance to win a blind prize pack of 5 featured accessories! How to enter?
- Follow Karmaloop on Pinterest, and create a dedicated pinboard titled Karmaloop: So Shoe Me!
- Pin an image of your favorite shoe from either our lookbook page or this blog post using the Pinterest bookmarklet tool on your browser and include the hashtags #karmaloop #soshoeme in the description field.
- Continue building your board with inspired images (and Karmaloop merchandise!) illustrating how you would style the shoe.
- When complete, send the URL of your pinboard to email@example.com.
- Our stylist Jasmine Imani will pick her favorite board and its owner will receive a 5-item blind prize pack, meaning it will be chosen at random from all the featured accessories in the lookbook. Who doesn’t like a good surprise?
The contest starts now and runs until Tuesday, May 15! In the meantime, shop our lookbook for all the color pop pieces from Melody Ehsani, La Mer, and Dimepiece Designs.