Spotted on runways from here to Timbuktu, pastels give a welcome lightness to our spring wardrobes. Spearmint and cotton candy pinks are taking over, bringing sweetness to our lives. Here are some of our favorite sugary pieces…
- The Cropped Colored Skinny Jean by Free People: these cropped, spearmint skinny jeans are perfect for an everyday look with a cheerful side. Keep the look simple with a white shirt and out for an afternoon stroll.
- The Moonlight Blouse by lovers + friends: Animal prints and sweet colors make this airy top super flirty and oh-so-hard to resist.
- The Sock Hop Top by Vans: For a more relaxed look, throw on this light blue button down with a pair of ripped jeans and don’t be afraid to show those abs to prove you’ve been hitting the gym all winter long.
- The Lacey Raincoat by Free People: Fact of life: it rains in the spring. Instead of hiding inside the house watching movies on Netflix, throw on this lacy raincoat. It comes in the sweet shades of aqua, ivory, and hot pink.
- The Coral Branch Earring from *Accessories Boutique: You may not get to hang with Karl’s friends under the sea, but with these adorable coral earrings in your possession, what do you care?
– Sydney Lindberg