Most office environments can be a bit blah when it comes to showcasing personal style. But not ours! Yes, our office is probably better than yours ;) We have young ladies running around that bring something fresh to the office everyday and I LOVE it. Our business casual is probably on a different scale then most. So I thought I should show you how we do it.
One thing I am a big fan of is mixing patterns. I think it brings out what is really going on in my head. I will definitely be that old crazy lady where nothing on matches…and look forward to it! But until then here is the clever way of pairing prints without catching too many crazy looks.
- The I’m On A Yacht Hat – Vans
- The Whitley Chiffon Top – *LA Boutique
- The Sweet Caroline Maxi Dress in Black and White – Free People
- The Joyrich Erika Tote in Joyfont – LeSportsac
- The Jemma Shoe in Red – Dolce Vita
- The L.A. Bone Necklace in Gold – Joyrich
- The Chantilly Bracelet in Antique Gold – Obey
- The Split Heart Bracelet Set – Wildfox
Stylist: Jasmine Imani
Photographer: Mari Nishimura