Known around here as the “go to” girl, Renatta has been with Karmaloop since way back, and she’s pretty much worn every hat there is to wear around here (both literally and figuratively). She is super familiar with our product, so trust me when I say her wishlist is on point!
Job at Karmaloop? I manage Inbound and Merchandising operations, which at this time of year means total madness, tons of product, 24/7 work weeks, and lots of trips to our warehouse.
Describe your personal style: My personal style is edgy, but functional and I’d like to say somewhat classic. I like my dresses tight, my sweaters bold, and my shoes to stop traffic (but not to stop me) and Karmaloop keeps me on point and on trend.
Favorite part of the holiday season? I’m jaded, my favorite thing about the holidays is the first week of January…presents are opened and returns season begins, AKA, NOT MY PROBLEM! I’m joking a little there…I like the fun of gift giving to all my favorite brats.
Renatta is wishing for…
- The Franklin Horse in Ivory – Pendleton I love stuffed animals and this one will fit right in with my other “friends”.
- The 1460 8-Eye Boot in Black Glitter – Dr. Martens I spend a lot of time traveling and trolling Karmaloop’s warehouse this time of year, and I feel the need to add pizazz to my otherwise comfort based warehouse get-ups.
- The Fancy Lace Dress in Nude Combo – Free People It’s a party dress! Nude lace with black accents to match all the champagne we drink this time of year!
- The Case Closed Shoe in Black – Seychelles Edgy yet functional and totally on trend without being too obvious about it.
- The Stretch Mesh Bustier in Grown Up Raven Black – Betsey Johnson Well hey, my fiancé has a wish list too!!! ;)