- 1 pair of whiskered/bleach rippled denim (we used Cheap Monday)
- Spray Bottle
- Lay the denim on a flat surface and mark X’s in the places where you’d like to destroy them. (Knees, pockets…etc)
- Use your razor to make large holes: Make a small incision and then manually rip the holes to get the desired size.
- For smaller holes and fraying, create a tiny incision with your razor. Next, take a tennis ball, place it on the inside of the denim and rub it against a concrete or brick surface.
- When you’ve achieved the perfect destroyed look, place the denim on a flat surface (bathtub or sidewalk) and spray it with bleach. Wait a couple of seconds between each spray for the color to fully transform.
- Wash and dry the denim to remove bleach residue and expose fringe where the denim was ripped. See above for the badass finished product!