Don’t know about you, but I’m definitely in wishlist-making, gift-planning mode. Yeah, yeah… Thanksgiving hasn’t even hit us yet. But with Black Friday and Cyber Monday shopping as serious as a competitive sport, might as well have some items in mind right?! If money is no object, perhaps you are looking to dock your new iPhone 4S somewhere that functions as both a speaker and a luxury home accessory. In that case, these 3 gorgeous items might be on the table:
- Living at the lower price point of high-end is the PH III by Science&Sons. For $195 CAD, you get another gorgeously crafted ceramic horn-styled speaker.
- The Megaphone for Iphone by Ene&is, clocking in at 400 Euro ($550) is a stunning polished ceramic speaker formed to boost and optimize sound.
- For big spenders, I love the Ilog by Straight Line Designs. With an unlisted price, this wood log iPod dock can hold its own among memorable decor.
Let’s get real though. For many of us in this still molasses-slow economy, spending a couple Benjamins on tech accessories will not sit well with our wallet. To get a unique speaker at a happy price point add the following to your shopping list:
- The Lollipop Speaker by MollaSpace is cute, portable, and comes in every color of the rainbow. And at $16, it costs less than a trip to the movies but delivers just as many hours of entertainment!
- The Cardboard Analogue FM Radio by suck UK is an awesome pop-up gadget that offers a traditional FM radio and most importantly, an MP3 input. If you treat this speaker well it may even last you ’til the sunny beach days next summer!