Ho ho ho! It might be too soon for some, but others have been aching to hear holiday jams since December 26, 2010. Given our huge sale and plenty of upcoming treats, we think it’s in your best interest to scope out a holiday wishlist and send it to family and friends before your favorite gear sells out. To kick off this festive month, meet Carissa Rossi and the wishlist of her sugar plum laden dreams.
Favorite part of the holiday season? Hands down, the food!
Carissa is wishing for…
- The Cape Town Shirt in Pumpkin – Mink Pink The color of this shirt is amazing and can easily be paired with a tube skirt or skinny jeans! You can get a lot of use out of it, could see myself wearing this to the office more than once!
- The Jester Dress – Motel I love the colorblocking on this dress and neckline. I could see myself wearing this for a night out on the town and wearing it for family Christmas parties- will flatter any figure.
- The Chumash Desert Fringe Hood Tee – Wildfox This top is not only cute but just looks comfortable & I really am digging the fringe and tribal print and of course the hood – I love hoods! Hoods are great when it rains here in Boston and you are not prepared with an umbrella.
- The Harajuku Lovers Wicked Style In-Ear Headphones with Interchangeable Faces – Beats by Dre These Harajuku Lovers headphones by Beats by Dre are extremely ill! I don’t like rocking bulky headphones. These are stylish, light, and you still get the Beats by Dre great sounds.
- The Tagged Letterman Jacket in Black – Joyrich This jacket is hot and black is my favorite color. Great for city living!