I remember going back to school being such a huge deal when I was younger (and still in school). I could spend hours deliberating over the perfect outfit, mixing and matching and trying things on until my room looked like the aftermath of Hurricane Jenini. My mother loved that. But I digress, and after the first day of school you’re still trying to portray the new, improved THIS YEAR you.
This outfit is great for a chic back to school look. Layer a basic cardi over a more statement buttondown top, which is made more sophisticated by tucking into high waisted shorts, all topped off with a pair of adorable ruffle socks and a cute bowler hat, this look is so simple to pull off! Pair with a pop color bag for your books, and a pair of cute little lace up wedges, and you’ve got an outfit to envy.
- The Stocking Stripe Lightly Lined Demi – Betsey Johnson
- The Stocking Stripe Lo-Rise Thong – Betsey Johnson
- The Monroe Shirt – style stalker
- The Fair Play Square Cardigan – Mink Pink
- The Forever Young Cord Shorts – Mink Pink
- The O-hi-yo Ankle Sock – Vans
- The Sharon II Shoe – Matiko
- The Premise Belt – remi & reid
- The Pack Hat – Brixton
- The Dress Sport Watch – Timex
- The Astele Nylon Fold Over Bag – co-lab
Ashley models this look, shot by the lovely Mari, editedby our fave pants model Matt, and styled by me!