Fall’s here. I can feel in it the brisk bite in the air, smell it in that crisp fall breeze, see it in all the falling leaves. This fall I’ve made it my goal to dress weather appropriately. I think it might be time to turn in my garters and thigh highs for jeans and trousers… but this doesn’t mean any sacrifice of personal style! Shown here on the lovely Jade is one of my favorite fall looks. A statement southwestern tribal print is accented with slim jeans, a bright lip, and a cool beanie. Cozily warm but not overbearing, and still bold enough to turn heads.
Whats your favorite part of fall?
- The Lora Jacket in Tribal by Unif
- The Tight Jean in Blue Acid by Cheap Monday
- The Sobule Loop Knit Beanie in Ivory by Free People
- The Two Timer in White by Jeffrey Campbell Shoes
- The Wayfarer Folding in Tortoise by Ray Ban
- Intimates by *Intimates Boutique