Alas, summer is slipping away, but there are so many things to look forward to in the Fall! My most favorite part of fall (okay maybe not most favorite.. gotta remember apple picking, pumpkin carving, and leaf piles!) is the layering! Just the perfect temperature to layer sweaters over your favorite summer dresses, without having to bundle up too much (like you are forced to do in winter). This look is perfect for going out for coffee with your friends or just strolling through the park on a crisp, early fall afternoon.
Layering a maxi dress under a sweater (made more interesting by knotting it), and pairing with a sleek hat and some fierce footwear, this is a staple look for any closet!
- The Bewitched Dress – For Love & Lemons
- The Lock Stock Oversized Crew Fleece – Insight coming soon!
- The Bad Boy Fedora – Goorin Brothers
- The Lita Shoe – Jeffrey Campbell
- The Sailor Stripe Bra Set – *Intimates Boutique
- The Key to Your House Necklace – Your Eyes Lie
- The Aching Heart Necklace – *Vintage Boutique
- The Gunner Necklace – Your Eyes Lie
- The Listen Ring – Your Eyes Lie