Look Of The Week: My Prize Is My Workby jeni on Aug 29, 2011 • 5:13 pm •
As the lovely Katherine Hepburn once mentioned, the best job is a job well done. With that in mind you don’t have to sacrifice fashion for professionalism! This week’s look of the week features a sophisticated button down blouse, high-waisted skinny trousers, and a pair of patent lace-up oxfords. Perfect for a day at the office or for impressing your interviewer on an interview, this look is fun and functional.
- The Lauren Thong in Black By *Intimates Boutique
- The Dynasty Plunge Push-Up Bra in Black by *Intimates Boutique
- The Helter Blouse in Shell Pink By Motel
- The High Waisted Pant in Red Metal By Grey Antics
- The Metallic Ribbed Over the Knee Sock in Gold
- The Square Shoe in Cream Patent By Naughty Monkey