Karmaloop TV is pleased to introduce hearty TV, a new online channel centered around the hearty Magazine. Hearty founder Hana May wished to create an online hub for emerging culture, fashion, art, music, etc., as it relates to today’s modern female. The channel will offer interviews, behind the scenes looks, and tons of other awesome content. Check out the introductory video.
1. First up, tell us a bit about yourself:
I find humor and wit two of the most attractive qualities in a person.
2. Tell us a bit about hearty: What is it? Who is it for?
If you’re looking for emerging culture from a female perspective, you’ve come to the right place.
3. What inspired you to start the online magazine?
The Recession. Seriously. And to shine a little more light on women that are doing impressive things.
4. It seems like you’ve gotten to meet some cool chicks through hearty! Who were you particularly stoked to meet/interview?
Interviewing people has been the driving force behind my entire career. I’m as interested in talking to a big star like Florence Welch of Florence and the Machine as I am talking to a young designer just getting their start. I feel lucky to have had the opportunity to meet and talk to a lot of really awesome women through Hearty.
5. Last but not least…What can we expect to see from hearty TV?