Try out one (or all) of these 5 DIYs found in the fashion blogosphere this week.
- Pshhh sleeves…who needs ‘em! [Honestly WTF - DIY Sleeveless Trench Coat]
- Though fishtail braid tutorials have existed at least since I was 9 and reading about them in hair-do books (remember those?), the one sported by Sasha Pivovarova in the FP April video has me yearning to hop on the trend. Learn how in their instructive video. [YouTube - Free People: Fishtail Braid How-To]
- Per usual, NYLON hooks us up with DIY jewelry tips. This time around it’s a stupidly simple cameo ring inspired by Bottega Veneta. Do it, you can’t lose. [NYLON MAGAZINE - DIY: BOTTEGA]
- Another hair style spurred by the braid infiltration this spring is the adorable milkmaid braid with fabric woven through, highlighted by Refinery29. Who knows, maybe Gretchen of Project Runway fame started this one? [Refinery29 - The Perfect Summer Braid We Can't Wait to Try]
- Erica Domesek of PS I Made This put together a homemade iPad case that draws envy for its Prada influenced stripe design. So if you own an iPad, swap out that boring neoprene case and get crafty! [PS I Made This...iPad clutch]